I decided to re-start my Project 365. I did GREAT for the first 11 days… then missed a day… took a photo… missed 4 days… took a photo… missed 3 days… and now I’m back at it again.
- 5/4/14: Bella in her carrier on our way home from up north – hilarious pose!
- 5/5/14: The beautiful Bradford Pear tree in our front yard.
- 5/6/14: The Silver Maple tree in our back yard “from down low” (FMS Photo-a-Day prompt)
- 5/7/14: A pile of bushes/shrubs that my husband pulled out of our gardens, yikes!
- 5/8/14: This is what 10 yards of dirt looks like.
- 5/9/14: My husband and his brother after we unexpectedly tore down our shed – the wind blew it over!
- 5/10/14: Burning the remains of our shed for a bonfire at a family get together.
- 5/11/14: Continuing a “mother”s day tradition by planting flowers that I bought with my mom (FMS Photo-a-Day prompt)
- 5/12/14: How much is that kitty in the window??
- 5/13/14: My husband hung up mini-blinds in our bathroom! No more birthday suit shows for the neighbors! :)
I am hoping to stick with this – especially now that I have figured out a super cute way to make collages of my photos! I also need to post to my blog more, so hopefully if I keep this going it will help.
Oh and by the way… I am still banking my miles, don’t you worry. And I am a rock-star at it!!