11. 5/14/14: Showing off my tan lines – this is the first summer in a long time that I have actually gotten a bit of a tan!
12. 5/16/14: Watching Silver Linings Playbook.
13. 5/21/14: Yeah, you can expect a lot of pictures of my cat in this project.
14. 5/24/14: Sunset at my parents’ place up north.
15. 5/25/14: My dog, laying in the hole he dug himself on the side of the house to keep cool.
16. 5/26/14: Another picture of my dog Iggy, my “pet”. (FMS Photo-a-Day prompt)
17. 5/27/14: Watching the pilot of The Night Shift.
18. 6/1/14: Going to church always brings me “joy” and peace. (FMS Photo-a-Day prompt)
19. 6/2/14: What am I “doing”? Admiring our hard work in our garden! (FMS Photo-a-Day prompt)
20. 6/3/14: My beautiful best friend, her husband, and the newest edition to their “family”! (FMS Photo-a-Day prompt)