It is hard to believe that 2015 is on its way out. This year has been great – and busy! – which has translated into me not keeping up with this blog as much as I would like. Once again I will add “keep up with blog” to my Goals for 2016!
Anyway… my running has dwindled over the last few months. I was going strong over the summer preparing for The Crim, then I was going strong preparing to run my first half marathon, and then life took over. I went on a big trip for a training for work, didn’t keep up with my training plan, and then caught a cold (that I am STILL fighting off!). I’m keeping my head up though – I have had SO many amazing accomplishments this year with running that I keep reminding myself of to push myself to finish out 2015 strong!
Here’s just a few things that I accomplished in running this year…
- I had multiple 5k PRs this summer
- I FINALLY ran the Cedar Point 5k that I have been wanting to run for years!
- I ran the Crim… 10 miles… amazed
- I ran my first 8k race
- I had a 10k PR
So let’s see how I’ve been doing with that mileage…
- January 2014: 15.40 miles / January 2015: 17.48 miles
- February 2014: 29.24 miles / February 2015: 18.09 miles
- March 2014: 27.98 miles / March 2015: 19.08 miles
- April 2014: 43.68 miles / April 2015: 10.51 miles
- May 2014: 46.19 miles / May 2015: 33.52 miles
- June 2014: 22.02 miles / June 2015: 51.10 miles
- July 2014: 33.19 miles / July 2015: 43.91 miles
- August 2014: 17.15 miles / August 2015: 60.8 miles
- September 2014: 42.27 miles / September 2015: 44.29 miles
- October 2014: 11.30 miles / October 2015: 19.15 miles
- November 2014: 17.27 miles / November 2015: 36.58 miles
- December 2014: 16.50 miles
- TOTAL 2014: 322 miles / TOTAL 2015: 374 so far…